- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva of Brazil checks in at 78 per cent.
- Mauricio Funes of El Salvador is holding steady at 75 per cent.
- Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia is still on his honeymoon at 74 per cent.
- Ricardo Martinelli of Panama, is at 69 percent.
- Former guerrilla José Mujica of Uruguay is at 63 percent.
- Porfirio Lobo of Honduras surprisingly checks in with 60 per cent.
- Sebastián Piñerais of Chile is at 56 percent.
- Felipe Calderón of Mexico; Laura Chinchilla, and Rafael Correa of Ecuador are average (which I guess is between 49% and 56%).
- Leonel Fernandez of the Dominican Republic comes in at 49%
- Evo Morales of Bolivia is at 46%
- Barack Obama is at 46%
- Cristina Fernandez of Argentina, Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua, Stephen Harper of Canada, Alan García of Peru, and Fernando Lugo of Paraguay ranged between 36 and 45%
Thursday, October 7, 2010
How do you like me now?
According to Mitofsky, Alvaro Colom's approval ratings have improved three percentage points since March and now stand at 46%. Here are the approval rating for the other presidents: