- The assassinations of the Jesuits at the UCA.
- The assasination of Archbishop Oscar Romero (Doe v. Saravia).
- The murders of Sr. Maura Clarke, Sr. Ita Ford, Sr. Dorothy Kazel, and Jean Donovan (Ford v. Garcia).
- The tortures of Juan Romagoza, Carlos Mauricio, and Neris Gonzalez (Romagoza Arce et al v. Garcia and Vides Casanova).
- Erlinda Franco, Ana Patricia Chavez, Francisco Calderon, Cecilia Santos, Daniel Alvarado (Chavez v. Carranza).
- Several IACHR cases.
Monday, November 16, 2009
On Anniversary of El Salvador Jesuits' Slaying, Momentum for Justice - NAM
Mary Jo McConahay provides an overview of several legal cases in the United States and in Costa Rica (Interamerican Court of Human Rights) dealing with crimes committed during the El Salvador's civil war.